Thursday, December 27, 2007

lonely festive

I don't mind being single and its not like i can get to choose. But with all these festives going around, it makes me realise how lonely i am. I do understnd how my gurls will usually choose their guys over me. But sometimes, just sometimes, i just feel upset with this fact. These gurls are the only companions i have...

It has been a long time since i last wish for my prince charming and its kind of vague to belief that he will ever appear. i just hope that this coming year will be a better one for me; happiness for all my family and friends and most importantly, good health!
To some friends of mine:
Eileen and Fangyi
Two of you are more like a sister then friend to me.Thanks for tolerating all my bad habits and being around whenever i need a companion. At times, i'm really afraid that as we get older, we will drift apart. Its hard to see what's our future will be like. But whatever will be, you guys will always be remembered. To ai, I hope that whatever you are waiting for , it will come true *wink*. As for dar, I bet this coming year will be an even better one since you have finally found someone, whom i guess you have already see him as a potential husband. ha!
Elisa
My ever best bimbotic friend. I do enjoy all those bimbotic moments we have shared *grin*. You have always mentioned how much help i have given, but without yours, those projects would not have been completed too. And i do appreciate all those nice words you have said, which makes me feel much more confident with myself. Thanks for being that sensitive to my inferiority. And quit calling yourself a bitch. You are not!! Through you, i was able to conceive the meaning of many things. To me, you are someone admirable. I do wish that this coming year will be a better one, especially for your love life. If i deserve someone better, you too.
Xinhui
The most petie, and yet the most vicious one. Ha!I'm glad that you are finally together with KS. But as i have mentioned, don't keep everything to yourself. When u need someone to talk to, we are always there. I hope even when we have graduated we can still hang out as frequent as now. Ask KS to spare you some time for us lar. Hymp~

No comments: