28th of March
went to my company's D&D. It was actually held at Oosh, somewhere near demsey road. I thought it was really a nice place to chill at.
Anyway, the theme was Japanese street wear; who will ever thought of that. And knowing it at the very last minute, i have a hard time looking for the dress. With a hole still on my pocket, I swear not to splurge this time round; just a simple dress and a contact lens.
Thanks elsie haze and xinhui for the help *winkz*
I love my contact lens and fake lashes!
well, i have always heard of boss being lecherous. But to seen one, this is my first time. Its like you know how touchy he can be, and yet there is nothing you can do. Yes, maybe to avoid, but it is impossible to do it all the time. Worst, i overheard one of the male staff saying, "someone has to sacrifice.." This is the adult world, afterall.
This is the only picture taken that night.




2 comments:
i see a caucasian evan hehe =p
st james this wed alright??
hehe
ha ok ^_^
hmm, after my work
Post a Comment