Friday, April 11, 2008

bad bad day

Its true that we are upset, fed-up and disappointed. You tell me who would not; after much effort was done to have a celebration for you, and yet, been treated that we don't care.

I know some words may sound harsh. But whatever it is, we are not forcing u for an apology and, defnitely, not a revenge which you think it is. It's always better to classify things than to have any misunderstandings. You, Fangyi, Jwen and I. We, each, have our own flaws. And the very reason why we can be such good pals is that, all these years, we have been very understanding and compromsing.

I hope u know what i mean.


And I'm sorry for not answering your calls.

1 comment:

xinhui said...

hey girl cheer up k~
haven't been seeing u for sooo lonnng~

see when you an i free meet up k
missya~