After 3 months of deep thoughts, I have finally found something I like and have interest in. And god knows how many resumes i have send to apply for the job.
But guess what!? I ended with have so many agencies calling up, telling me that they could only offer jobs in banking or the job agency, itself. For your information, it indicates " Application for post of event executive " and not "Application for post of job consultant or banker". They definitely have no idea how much effort was put into writing the application letter and resume, especially when it has to be done after a long boring day of work. Moreover, i was so pissed that they do not even have the coutesy to inform me that someone has already taken up the job, and make it sound like I'm the one who is utterly fussy. Arg~
Finding a job is really tough. At least now i understand how my liser feels when she is looking for one. Sometimes it makes me wonder; should I just take whatever job offered, and forget about the what-are-you-interested-with.
First, its the stupid job i got. And now comes all these ridiculous job hunts. I just have a strong feeling am going to waste this one year for good. Whoever says its better to get some working experience before you head for degree? Maybe for some, but definietly not for me. And plus eileen is not joining me to australis next february, it makes me even wonder just what the shit I'm waiting for. I should have just join vic for this july intake.
Everyone is asking me to take my time. But with the minutes passing by, it just so hard to 'take my time' anymore.
I missed school.
Wednesday, May 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
omg i totally understand this feeling. so lost, hopeless and helpless la omgggg.
So in conclusion, have u gotten the job already? good luck man!!!
muahhh.
im still going la. i where got say i not going? tot u say may24 go sign up together? xiao hai chi dai~
Post a Comment