The Gaduation Day!!!
I’m officially out from polytechnic. Not a student anymore, but a young working adult. That’s what am trying to convince myself; at least for now.
Anw, there are more pics on my facebook.^^
2nd June
After spending $210 on a bikini, I swear to put it in good use. So I grab the opportunity and wear it when I head down to sentosa with my family. Though, I did not get to flaunt it. But no worries, there are plenty of chances ahead, right, xinhui? ^^
I know how compulsive I can be when it comes to shopping. But I don’t just splurge on everything. Everyone knows how crazy I am over accessories… and heels… and bags... and… — Fine, I am crazy over ‘things’ which makes me look good. Other than that, I don’t. Since when did you see me spending hundreds on a gadget? Definitely not!! I spend only when necessary and, of course, within my own financial means. However, I may have to control myself a slightly more now. Without a job and anyone to cover my bills, it’s not that wise to shop, isn’t it? As for now, let’s pray that I will get a job soon. I am going to miss shopping.
Goodbye to my School
Goodbye to my Job
Goodbye to my Shopping Habit
2 comments:
haha of cos, i'll make your $210 spent worthwhile ;)
yiou will find a job soon dont worry! kambateh neh!
$210?!?!?!?
OMG LAH!!
haha im looking for a job too~
Post a Comment