Sunday, July 13, 2008

4th July

It was a pubbing night, not as fun as clubbing though.
But at least, it was something new. ^^



I hope all of them did enjoy.




5th July
A busy Saturday!
  1. liser's house warming party
  2. Sending vic off to australia.
  3. Dinner with Ting Hao

This guy seems to be much matured now. He listens more and hardly blabber any nonsense throughout the night.


Oh, almost forgetting, he has a belly now! Opps!


6th July
Instead of doing the usual clubbing, I have decided to be a beach gurl instead.
So together with my 2 lovely mates, We headed down to sentosa.
Beautiful Weather!
Its true that the Weather is nice, but too hot. The sun was so freaking blazing that we couldn't even open our eyes wide. As so, we sat under the tree shade for the whole evening.





taking photos with xinhui is so stressful - she is so skinny!!!!

It feels much much better when the sun began to set.
Final conclusion;
It's hard to be a beach gurl. I shall just stick to my clubs.

No comments: