Sunday, August 10, 2008

My Name is Eva(n) and I can’t resist clubbing

Meet up with poly mates to celebrate misty birthday and have our dinner at Waraku. Initiate plan was to catch a movie, but it turn out to be another clubbing session; not Phuture but MOS.

(shall update when I got the pics from peeps)


MY NEW CLUBBING EXPERIENCES
  • Something that I do not understand; WHY CANT MOS SERVE ICE WATER and require us to buy the mineral water instead? Do they want their customers to dehydrate and pass out? At Phuture there was no obligation. Even if I did not order any drinks, I always get cups of iced water. I know, different clubs with different rules. One of such is the bartender. As claimed by Elisa’s bartender, Phuture do not allow them to give out drinks. As for MOS, the bartender can easily say “ on the house”


  • I always love Caucasians Guys! Love their hair color, deep features and nice height. And for my umpteen visits to club, I finally get to dance with this really-cute-blonde-guy. But too bad, he gets too touchy.

    MISS EVANGELINE TEO does not like touchy guys—
    Did she ever mention that she hate being wrap around the waist?

  • In clubs, it’s common to have guys standing close while dancing behind you; sometimes, it’s so close that, basically, you feel ‘everything’. But as long as their ‘Little brother’ is well kept, am fine with it. This Guy at MOS, obviously, not knows the difference between ‘geylang’ and ‘clubs‘. Clubs are not some place for you to gratify your needs — even if it does, appearance plays a part.

    To the MOS guy who sticks his stinky dick around:

    I think it’s too kind of me to just stare then giving you one tight slap. For someone without looks, and yet feeling desperate, perhaps geylang suit you more.

The Very Last time we club at MOS was 2 years back. Yes, that long! I would say it’s a different experience after all. It's always nice to club with the gurls around

I hate the feeling of being so inhibited, reserved and cautious. I did try to open myself up more. But at times, it just gets so difficult, especially when going against the personality am innate with.

I’m still working hard on it.

3 comments:

xinhui said...

lol nice post title you have there *winks*

YES! BOOS + SLAPS to the ugly guy who pokes his mini dick around. (i assume its mini haha)

and girl, dont have to work hard on that thing k. Im sure you will feel it when the right person comes =) dont think too much abt it, its not sth to worry abt =)

Evangeline Teo said...

am not refering to that - just overall

haha

Seow yen said...

haha! u wan to go there and u know they are hungry! den what to do? bring a scissors loh!