Saturday, September 6, 2008

Temptation is a Sin



Life has been a routine for the past weeks.
I think its time to club; What do you think girls?


===================================


My mum doubts that I will save. Or so she thinks. Guess she never really understand her daughter, does she?

Here’s the big plan; spend with a budget.

To put my shopping to a halt is unattainable—that is a fact. But at least I should set a budget and not spend like nobody’s business. Honestly, I do get disgusted with my own spending habit. It’s addictive and terribly unhealthy.

I’m so going to change.

So just wait and see. I’m going to get my credit card back.

7 comments:

LOOMOMO's mummie said...

club? can i join if you girls are going? =)

Jwennn said...

Haha every girl has a shopping addiction. no worries (: But yeap having a budget will be a gd idea!! Dont forget to save up to travel k... (:

Sheryl Yap said...

you got your card confiscated?!hmm.. shopping addiction.. sounds very familiar.. i think it appears in my dictionary as well.. haha.. you sure you can maintain the budget plan o.0? hee^^ nevertheless, don't forget to pamper yourself at times though =P

Evangeline Teo said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Evangeline Teo said...

To haze:
sure gal. We should be going on next sat. Let you know again?

To Jwen:
erm.. I try my best? Any idea where can a few hundreds get us to? Definitely not Taiwan.. But i want to see the 'guys'.>_<


To Sheryl:
Yes! My Lady's Card! T_T
hey, of course i can. are you doubting me?? hymp~
Anw, shopping are mend for the rich- like you.=)

LOOMOMO's mummie said...

on the 20th??? i'll meet you all there. one of my colleague is having a party at zouk. im going! i guess you all will be at phuture? :)

Seow yen said...

Wow! This is the first time EVAN replied so comments?