Always look at your organiser when allocating the due date for presentations.
Or ended like me, suffering from all assignments and presentations at one go.
Furthermore with my "goldfish brain”, I wonder how well could I functioned.
Nevertheless, perseverance is still the key to everything.
I’m going to endure and get a good grade for all modules.
Good luck to me!
Or ended like me, suffering from all assignments and presentations at one go.
Furthermore with my "goldfish brain”, I wonder how well could I functioned.
Nevertheless, perseverance is still the key to everything.
I’m going to endure and get a good grade for all modules.
Good luck to me!

It takes a great deal to have faith, and to realise it has never exist.
Perhaps at the very beginning, I should not have hope for good.
4 comments:
good luck !!! and get a straight As before u come back haha...=)
zhiwei here
work is driving me nuts too. Good luck for all your exams and assignments! Im sure you would do well =)
and you are being missed alot. Cant wait for this yr to end then you can come back =)
Im going to there to get nuts with you soon. cheer up^^ know that your not alone!
hey guys,
thanks alot
You guys are being missed too..
*kisses*
Post a Comment