Hello girl.I didnt move in with Andy!!! I was saying it's a bad idea cuz I saw hw the gfs' r/s failed after they moved in!How are u nw!! when will u be back in SG?
phew~ i thought it was you and have quite a shockpack with assignments. 4 assignmetns due next week, can u believe it??anw, i gussed i will be back soon.real soon...
*HUG*
*HUG HUG* keep the memories.. =)
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Hello girl.
I didnt move in with Andy!!! I was saying it's a bad idea cuz I saw hw the gfs' r/s failed after they moved in!
How are u nw!! when will u be back in SG?
phew~ i thought it was you and have quite a shock
pack with assignments.
4 assignmetns due next week, can u believe it??
anw, i gussed i will be back soon.
real soon...
*HUG*
*HUG HUG* keep the memories.. =)
Post a Comment