Things changed for us to learn and be a better person. Ironically, such lessons often bring too much misery.
Reaching the age of 21, I see how unpredictable life gets. I learn that life will never be blissful as it will soon be reaped apart in the very next moment. To lose someone I loved so much was never what I’ve thought of experiencing, at least not at such a age. Perhaps I have taken things for granted, believing that my love ones will always be there. If I’m given another chance, I would have treasured all the opportunities given; I would have given a tighter hug if I know it would be the last, I would have talked more if I know it would be the very last and I would have cherished all the time spend if I were to know the time given was that short.
I have no idea since when did I realise that to cry is the rights given only to kids. No matter how I felt like crying at times, I will try to hold it; for what good can it brings? In reality, crying gives no solution− nothing will change but to stay where it is. After all, to sulk it through or smile it off, life continues. Despite how tiresome it may get, I would want a happier way in living on.
I ranted about how life have been unfair, how things have changed for the worst and how distorted my life seems to be, but then to discover that its only part of life. Be it regrets, disappointment or misery, it’s an inevitable lesson that everyone has to go through and learn from. I wonder how many more lessons are waiting for me ahead. But no matter what, I will want to view it optimistically.
For,
Life Goes on.
Monday, July 6, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
hey, thats not true man. sometimes, its better to get through life when you let things out. like talking it out, or crying it out. yes, things might not change even if you cry your heart out, but i think you will feel better? definately you will, you should try man =) last time i used to be like you, but luckily i have a bf, and a gd friend like you to rant to..so my life is not tt bitter =)
dont keep things to yourself, i think you have been keeping so many things!! or mayb you should get a bf le *wink*
we all know we cant stop you from thinking abt it, but we hope we cna make the no. of times you get reminded of it lesser =)
love you man
ahem .. omg ~ haha
JIE i shall help u lookout for nice guy out there hAha =)
i dun need a bf!!!
I have many gd friends around and am satisfied with that.
and...
this does not make me BORING and OLD-FASHION hor!
In fact,
am interesting and open minded =)
*kisses
and y man here man there.
am a gal lehz
*pouts*
I dont want a boyfriend, i nid a real man hahahhaa evan is that wad u wanna sing? *hug* one more weekkkkkk gonna miss u
come to me baby! =P
Post a Comment