There seems to be more entries when I'm back in Singapore than Australia. Please do not blame me for this. Given the sucky connection, I can hardly log into anything, needless blogger. Well at least there are photos uploaded on facebook =)
Life here is really different as how i left it to be when headed back to Singapore. The bonded 7 are no longer around. Its really true how people meet new friends and move on, or how a relationship will hinder friendship. Worst, some will pretend to be really chummy, but to realise it just another hypocratic act. As for me, I'll do my part; I smile to those who smile and Hi to those who care to return. Perhaps as you get older, you tend to get less affected by such stuff. This is just another part of growing up.
One more thing peeps (esp to xinhui), please sign up for twitter !!! It keeps me updated of your wherebout =) ~loves
Friday, August 21, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment