I realise how hard it is to accommodate each other habits and moods. But because I believe that no one is perfect and how others may find certain things about me to be bothersome as well, I make an effort to give and take. If everyone has to flare even for a slightest thing, life will be filled with too many arguments and conflicts, and eventually too tiring for oneself.
I tried to believe and live sturdily with this value but it has been the erratic mood and unreasonable behaviour from others that makes me question if I’ve been fair to myself─ why do they always express their feelings liberally without thinking about the feeling of others, when I always have to keep quiet and suffer alone. It makes me realise that no one bother what they did that upset you, rather what you did that irritates them. I need to be selfish and insensitive because no one cares about me more than myself.
Sunday, July 4, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
think about it this way: it's true that no one will care about oneself more than yourself. life is never fair though. we are born to keep quiet about things we are unhappy with, because we know the value of 'cherish'. and we'll gain more, somehow, someway in some point in life. cheers! life is beautiful (:
what's this? did i do something on the 4th of july? HMMMMM. >_<?
Post a Comment