Finally, I got myself a job!
And with a new job, I need a new look— not much though.
And with a new job, I need a new look— not much though.
So with the start of my work, I understand there will be no constant update of blog, no frequent visit to msn ( not like I have always been online), no late night out, and, of course, no happening Wednesday night.
Frankly, I worried for myself. What will I become, a workaholic? After since all the experience from friends, it seems that things turned out inevitably. If given to choose, I believe many of them would prefer to go back to school, or best still, stay at home. But trust me; even staying at home is no fun. I just got more and more lethargic as each day passed.
Sigh~
life is so ironic.
3 comments:
yo babe, how's work? =)
oh u act decent!! haaha
xinhui: work is fine.. haha but kind of boring cause its the training part now...
yen:i dun have to act; Am already one.. haha
Post a Comment