Sunday, June 22, 2008

Happy 20th birthday!!!!

the birthday Girl and Boy



18th June 08

meet up with poly-mates at Billy Bombers, and have a belated celebration for my sweety-hotty-notty-pretty-girlfriend. Thanks to the birthday gurl, we got oursleves free brownie and waffle; topped with ben & Jerry ice cream. Yum Yum!!!!



Thats what happened when i found out about her new fling!


Though there is always a little argument (as mentioned above), I still love her lots.
Happy birthday, gurl!!

and yar, misty told me you flirt behind my back, again!

19th June
Its Eric’s birthday!!!

Knowing about the birthday bash they provide, we headed down to Fish and Co. Nevertheless, we ended up disappointed. It wasn’t as fun as Jwen’s— where the crew really shouts and cheers. Well at least, he was asked to blow the candles at a distant.



And I would said, he does have a good stamina.
Impressed!!!





hey, ah boy! What kind of expression is that?
You are supposed to smile.

There's a pretty gurl standing next to you!!!

1 comment:

Elisa L. said...

You using old pictures indicates something.... Xin's not sending us photos again!!!!!

And I where got scandalous!?!!? with who!!! =O

I'm like a nun nw looooooooooo. :(((((((((((((((((((