Saturday, February 21, 2009

take care peeps

Leaving my family and friends is the toughest things I ever need to do. And to see them crying, it’s even agonizing. Nevertheless, I have to restrain myself from looking into their eyes, telling myself that it’ll not be long as Evangeline will be back before anyone realises it.
I know how blur I may seem to be at times, but all I need is a moment to think and digest. And without doubt, I swear I’m able to differentiate between orgasm and organism, and that dildo is not just a toy but a sex toy.

Evangeline is capable of looking herself well, yeah?
Going to miss you guys sooooooo~ much










1 comment:

Katherine said...

Hi Evan, Katherine here.... :) How are you doing in Australia? Have you settle down? How is studies? Take care, and look forward to see you again the coming CNY! :P