Though Ipswich is as good as a dead town, we manage to keep our laughter going.
Like Aaron had said:
“It’s not the place which makes it interesting, but the people who make the difference”
“It’s not the place which makes it interesting, but the people who make the difference”
====================================
27th February
It all started when Sean (the cute boxer guy whom dar caught me looking at during the web cam conversation) invited us over to his place for “a drink” and got Jennifer, Eileen and Sister Gab real drunk− high if I would to say.
It all started when Sean (the cute boxer guy whom dar caught me looking at during the web cam conversation) invited us over to his place for “a drink” and got Jennifer, Eileen and Sister Gab real drunk− high if I would to say.
By the time we left, we got ourselves a Kisser, a Vampire and a Humpty Dumbty.
I guess it's pretty obvious who's the vampire; who bites when she is "high"?
=X
Sister Gab, the Humpty Dumpty.
I lost count the number of falls he had that night.
The worst came when our intended surprised birthday party turned into a disastrous cake-smashing bash.
Morale of the story; never let a drunkard get hold of a cake.

The Gurls started smashing the cakes
Thanks to eileen for this!!!!
Apparently, the cake smashing was not enough as the gurls resume to their kissing and biting.
And just when you think that eileen was being rape in the photos, she was the scary one whom went around biting everyone she sees.
I cant blame the guys for grabbing her, even I have to hide!
=============================================
28th February
Headed to Sunshine Coast with the CCM (campus Christian movement).


A nice view i manage to capture during the bus ride.
Stop by at the market for a few hours and have our lunh settled.
I love the churols!!!
And Finally, SUNHINE COAST!!!
If you think Singapore is hot, Australia will be scorching hot. The heat here is totally unbearable. Standing under the sun is like feeling rays piercing through your skin, even applying layers of sunblock seems futile. Seriously, I’m like getting tanner each day.
I’m so going to miss my fair skin.






















1 comment:
good to see that you are enjoying yourself there! =) that place is so nice, i wish i could be there too =( im flying to melbourne tonight, hope it would be fun =)
miss you gal~
Post a Comment