Sunday, June 21, 2009

Liser's 21st

13th June

Its my Liser's big day
and being her evie-bf, how could i missed out??
Hence, together with mich and leng, we headed earlier to the venue and helped out on the decoration.



Hope she loves the overall decoration =)




and a photo with my girlies
In fact, this was the last photo taken before my camera ended on the floor with a "thud" and stopped functioning.
*sigh*


Sorry for leaving earlier and missing out on the group photos.
Anyway, why wasn't Koon Boon in the photo???



Apparently during the night, attention was not solely on the birthday gurl.
One of the attendee was simply too adorable to be ignored.
and thats,


Coffee!!!!!!



I'm sorry elisa, but i think coffee did steal your lime light.
=X



Happy 21st birthday!!!!!
stay pretty as always

love you deep deep
*kisses & kisses frm your evie-bf*

2 comments:

Elysa said...

Hey babe, yes I really love the decos!! I think it's really nice.

And I HAVE NO IDEA WHY KB ISN'T IN THAT PIC EITHER. I don't know who's the one who took that pic, but I think that person who did it, couldn't fit kb in. hehehhehee

Coffee is growing slightly bigger and im so paranoid!! i hope he doesn't grow to be very big. :(

He's starting to hump too. I know, what the hell right!!! He's only 3 months old!!! I think that's because I brought him to classes and he got lustful after meeting all the female dogs. he jumped on my bed platform n pulled my mr bean's bear down to hump. Sigh!!

Thank god he doesn't have any fluid now. Pls hurry fix a date to bring him n gigi out. Otherwise, when his bird bird starts to grow, he may impregnante gigi!!!

Evangeline Teo said...

wooo~ isnt he still a puppy??
Forturnately its on ur Mr. Bean and not on you. haha
I'm pretty worried for my my cocoa as well. Nothing to do with coffee, but cocoa has been humpin on her "bed" for the past weeks. So unglamarous =( I hope she will not do that on coffee as well.

as about the date, just let me know when u are free. In fact, I'm always free. haha