Sunday, June 21, 2009

Out with my Dar

headed to Haji Lane, the place which I missed the most when am over at Australia.
But suprisingly, i did not get anything; all thanks to the shops. I'm not complaining, but seriously, the operation hours stated as 1pm and yet most shops were still shut at 1.30pm.


*pouts*
I could have gotten a dress!!!!!!



(The paranoid two)



Anyway, we headed to the old-icon (no idea whats the name of the place) and started our K-session. As compared to party world and K-box, it is definitely way much cheaper. Furthermore, the facilities are cool. They have 4 mics (so we dun have to fight for it), disco lightings and even smoking effect. Perhaps, we should head there for our next K-session,
but probably with less smoking effect, right dar???






yee hang came and joined us for the K-session
I sincerely apologised for not accompanying you for dinner.
I believe we are forgiven, right??
*flutter my eyelashes*

and stop lying to the world, dar.
You did enjoy that moment.
=)



I love hanging out with my dar!!!
*kisses*

No comments: