As everyone moves on with life, you seem to be fading away with time. Sometimes I wonder what will be left 10 years, 20 years or even 30 years down the road─ which of those memories will remain. Will I be able to remember your smile? Will I be able to recognise your back view? Will I be able to distinguish your voice? Will I be able remember your looks? It worries me to realise how everyone forgets and is gradually removing you from their conversation. Is this a sign that I’m losing you? I’ve never struggle for any memories like how I do now.
You must be thinking how gulliable your sister is but I do wonder how it's like leaving when everyone is still here. Is it terrifying and lonely? Will I get to see you when my turn comes? I hope so because I really do miss you alot.
Sunday, May 16, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
hey babe !! take care urself , maybe i dono the how u feel right now but rmb to smile for tml :)
Post a Comment